Meet Wisepops: your onsite marketing platform
Getting started with popups
Getting started with notifications
Onsite marketing performance benchmark and best practices
App & features
Popups, sticky bars and embeds
How to create a popup for mobile
Your first popup with Wisepops: A Step-By-Step Guide
How to add a tab to your popup campaigns
Create a multi-step campaign
Use a custom font in your campaign
Adding a Countdown Timer
Write Your Own CSS Rules into Your Popups
Target a Popup to Display on link or CTA Click
On scroll trigger
Target a Popup To Display on Hover
Adding a delay to your popup
Set Custom Events to Trigger Popups
Targeting new vs. returning visitors
Chrome’s Update and Its Impact on Source URL Targeting
Target by traffic channel, source or UTM parameters
Target a Specific Campaign
Target or Exclude a Specific Country, Region or City
Targeting campaigns to a specific language
Set up Custom Properties for Wisepops
How To Test Your Custom Properties
Use Google Tag Manager Variables as Custom Properties
Use Shopify Liquid Variables as Custom Properties
Set Custom Properties Based on Cookie Values
Using Custom Properties and Events for contextual targeting in Wisepops
Shopify Built-In Properties
Default Custom Properties in Magento
How to target Klaviyo Segments in Wisepops
Introduction to JS Callbacks
Scheduling your popup campaigns
Connect Wisepops with Splio
Connect Wisepops with Mad Mimi
Connect Wisepops with Campaign Monitor
Connect Wisepops with Emarsys
Connect Wisepops with Ometria
Connect Wisepops with Bronto
Connect Wisepops with Experian (Cheetah)
Connect Wisepops with Zaius
Connect Wisepops with Selligent
Connect Wisepops with Actito
Connect Wisepops with Acoustic
Connect Wisepops with Voyado
Connect Wisepops with Listrak
Connect Wisepops with Omnisend
Connect Wisepops with Constant Contact
Connect Wisepops with GetResponse
Connect Wisepops with SmartrMail
Connect Wisepops with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Connect Wisepops with Drip
Connect Wisepops with MailChimp
Connect Wisepops with ActiveCampaign
Connect Wisepops with Brevo (ex Sendinblue)
Connect Wisepops with Salesforce
Connect with Mailjet
Connect Wisepops with ConvertKit (through Zapier)
Connect Wisepops with HubSpot
Connect Wisepops with SendGrid
Integrating Wisepops with Klaviyo
Connect Wisepops with dotdigital
Connect Wisepops with Iterable
Connect Wisepops with Customer.io
Connect Wisepops with Pipedrive
Integrate Wisepops with your ESP using Zapier
Connect Wisepops with AWeber (through Zapier)
Connect with Close.io (through Zapier)
Connect Wisepops with Yotpo SMS and Email
Connect Wisepops with Emotive
Connect Wisepops with Blueprint
Connect Wisepops with Postscript
Integrate Wisepops with Attentive Using Zapier
Send your leads to a Google Spreadsheet (using Zapier)
How can I take advantage of the Zapier integration?
Send a notification when an email is submitted (through Zapier)
Schedule your Notifications
Mastering Notifications: boost customer journeys with Wisepops
How to prioritize and pin a notification at the top of your Notification Feed
Upsell & cross sell
Create a Spin-the-Wheel Popup Without Collecting the User’s Email Address
Create a Spin-to-Win Campaign
Guidelines for writing game rules
Create a Thank You Message (or Display a Coupon) After Sign-Up
Collect the URL on which the popup form is submitted
How to handle required merge fields
Add Custom Validation to Your Signup Forms
Add a product to the cart when a CTA is clicked (Shopify)
Collect the UTM parameters when a popup form is submitted
Adding more fields to your form
Select the dates available in your forms
Collect phone numbers / SMS opt-ins with Wisepops
How to pass Dynamic Variables into Hidden Fields
Send the data collected by a form to the redirected URL
How to grow your email list using the notification feed
How to create a survey with Wisepops
Embed a SurveyMonkey Quiz Into a Popup
Display a form field conditionally
How to create an NPS survey popup
Embed a Typeform in Your Popup
Apply a Shopify discount code to the cart
How to create unique Shopify discount codes in your popups
Cart or site abandonment
How to create a cart recovery popup with Wisepops
How to create a cart recovery popup with Wisepops (Magento)
How to create a cart recovery popup with Wisepops (Shopify)
Create an Exit Popup
How to create a lead magnet with Wisepops
Advanced use cases
Trigger a popup from the notification feed
Dynamically Add a Custom Parameter to a Redirect URL
Fire the Facebook Pixel When a form is Submitted
Forbid Disposable or Free Emails in Your Signup Form
Display a Popup Only After Another One Has Been Seen (or Clicked)
Personalize the Content of Your Popup on the Fly
Apply filters to your dynamic variables
Inject the Name of the Visitor's Company into Your Popups (with Clearbit)
Display the visitor's city within your popup
How to Target (or Exclude) Visitors Who Have Seen a Specific URL
How to retarget visitors who saw a specific page on your website
Display a Popup Based on an Alexa Rank Condition (With Clearbit)
Insert social widgets into your campaigns
Flag a Popup as Clicked With JS Code
Display a campaign when a product is added to the cart (Shopify)
Close a Popup With JS Code
Stop showing a notification after clicking on a popup
Analytics & Reporting
Set up Goal Tracking for Wisepops
How to set up Goal Tracking in Shopify
How to Set Up Goal Tracking in Magento
How to set up Goal Tracking using Google Tag Manager
Introduction to the Google Analytics integration
Send Wisepops events to GA4 using GTM
Use Google Analytics to identify the pages where your popups perform best
Use Google Analytics to analyze Wisepops impact on your sales (Universal Analytics)
Track clicks on your links using Google Analytics
How to use the Wisepops events in Google Analytics
Set up Goal Tracking - Notifications
Disable Wisepops on my device
How to Filter Out Internal Traffic
How to track clicks in custom HTML blocks
Time zone used for reporting
Exporting your data
Analytics: Understanding how your campaigns perform
How to track signups with a tracking pixel
Exclude your device
Account & Setup
Install the Wisepops tracking code
Installing Wisepops on your website via Google Tag Manager (GTM)
Add Wisepops to Zoey
Add Wisepops to Webflow
Add Wisepops to Instapage
Add Wisepops to Blogger
Check your code implementation using Mozilla Firefox
Add Wisepops to Big Cartel
Add Wisepops to Drupal 8
Add Wisepops to BigCommerce
Add Wisepops to Umbraco
Add Wisepops to Joomla
Add Wisepops to Squarespace
Add Wisepops to Magento 2
Add Wisepops to Google Sites
Add Wisepops to Cratejoy
Add Wisepops to 3dcart
Add Wisepops to Prestashop
Add Wisepops to Shopify
Add Wisepops to Weebly
Add Wisepops to Segment.com
How to add Wisepops to a custom website?
Add Wisepops to Wordpress/WooCommerce
How to add Wisepops to a Wix website
Add Wisepops to Volusion
Add Wisepops to SiteBuilder
Add Wisepops to Drupal 7
Add Wisepops to Neto
Wisepops on Single-Page Applications
Add Wisepops to Mono
Add Wisepops to Opencart
Integrating Wisepops with your website
Check your code implementation using Google Chrome
Adding the notification feed to your website
Custom Setup Guides for Shopify Themes
Adding the notification feed to your website
Customize your Notifications Feed with Advanced Feed Customization
Hide the bell until the notifications are loaded
Add, edit or delete users and manage permissions
Use Distinct Websites for Staging and Production
Enabling Right-to-Left Language Support
Uninstall Wisepops from your Shopify website
How to I remove the notification feed from my site
Can I use Wisepops on multiple domains?
Security & Compliance
GDPR & CCPA compliance
Configure the Wisepops cookies lifetime
Accessibility and compliance with ADA/WCAG
Compliance with Shopify's Customer Privacy
Preview/test your campaign on a hidden URL
Popup Design FAQ
Will Wisepops slow down my website?
Exclude Your Existing Subscribers
Is Wisepops compatible with my mobile app?
Can I show more than one popup on the same page?
How to fix email synchronization issues
Troubleshooting: Why isn't my campaign appearing?
Tips for effectively reporting an issue
Troubleshooting: Dealing with Ad Blockers and VPNs
Collected emails don't appear on my dashboard
Why does my popup look broken?
My emails are not collected in Mailchimp
My Popup is Locked!
Why does my popup appear for a few seconds and disappear?
Table of Contents
Updated by Lisa Fockens
Curious about your campaign's performance compared to the industry standards? Unsure if your click-through rate (CTR) is up to par? Take a look at the slide below for key insights on average performance benchmarks.
Typically, targets for CTR should land between 3-5%. However, it is important to note that specific benchmarks can fluctuate based on factors such as industry, campaign type, and format. Optimizing your campaign for the highest possible performance involves experimenting with different targeting techniques, styling, and other variables.
So, let's get experimenting and happy optimizing! :)
Popup best practices
Popups are an effective way to reach new customers and generate leads, but they must be used responsibly. Here are some of the best practices to keep in mind when using popups:
- Use popups sparingly - Too many popups can be off-putting to your visitors and lead to a high bounce rate. Use the right amount of popups with strategic timing and locations.
- Make sure your popup is relevant - Your visitors will appreciate it more if your popup offers something that relates to their interests or needs.
- Design for mobile - Keep your popup design minimalist and make sure it’s compatible with all mobile devices. Here's a guide to Creating SEO Mobile-friendly popups with Wisepops Popups
- Include an easy way for users to opt out - Make sure the user has a clear way of closing or opting out of the popup so they feel like they have control over the situation. Learn more about Wisepops closing options.
- Provide value to get opt-ins - Offer your visitors something valuable to opt in to your popup. This could be a discount or helpful information related to the user’s interests.
- Test and optimize - A/B test different versions of your popups so you can quickly see which ones perform better. Here's a guide to Launching A/B tests with Wisepops.
- Make sure it’s easy to read - Good popup design should be clear, uncluttered, and easy to read on any device.
- Don’t make it intrusive - Popup windows should never interfere with the navigation process or interrupt the user experience.
- Take GDPR compliance into account - Follow GDPR compliance regulations if you’re collecting personal data from your users through popups. This means giving clear consent forms and notifying users about what kind of data you collect from them. Here's a quick guide to Creating GDPR-compliant popups.
- Leverage other formats - Popups aren’t the only way to engage with visitors; consider exploring other formats such as embeds, bars, or adding a notification feed to your website.
Notifications best practices
- Understand your customer journey: Analyze the different stages your customers go through when interacting with your business to create relevant notifications.
- Target visitors using attribute categories: Wisepops allows you to target visitors based on acquisition, behavior, and relationship attributes. Leverage these categories to create personalized notifications.
- Limit the number of notifications: Avoid overwhelming visitors with too many notifications. Aim for around 3 targeted notifications per visit to maintain a positive user experience.
- Use UTM parameters and URL rules: Track the source of your traffic and send notifications based on the pages visited to provide relevant and engaging content.
- Offer value through notifications: Provide incentives like discounts or exclusive content to encourage visitors to share their contact information or make a purchase.
- Monitor and adjust your campaigns: Regularly review the performance of your Wisepops notifications and make adjustments as needed to optimize their effectiveness.
- Test different strategies: Experiment with different types of notifications, designs, and targeting rules to find the most effective combination for your audience.
- Leverage integrations: Utilize Wisepops' integrations with other tools, such as Instagram or email marketing platforms, to create a cohesive and seamless experience for your visitors.
- Disappearing Notification option: Remove notifications from a visitor's feed if they no longer match the audience criteria, keeping their experience relevant and uncluttered.
- Continuously learn and improve: Stay updated on new features and best practices for Wisepops notifications, and adapt your strategies to enhance your customer engagement and conversions.
Video: Wondering what the secrets are of high-converting onsite marketing campaigns?
Check out our onsite marketing masterclass. During this 18-minute session, you’ll learn actionable tips on creating the perfect popup campaign and the secret framework behind a popup that converts.
- 36 Amazing Email Popup Examples and the Science Behind Why They Work
- The Ultimate Guide to Email Popups
- 20 Brilliant Exit-Intent Popup Examples You Can Copy Today
- How to Design Mobile Popups That Convert (And Don’t Hurt Your SEO)
Not seeing your popup on your website? Try these tips.